Why Choose us
Rodent Control in Northwest Arkansas
When you have a rodent problem in your home or company, we at Bentonville Pest know how frustrating and stressful it can be. Our team works diligently to get rid of these bothersome pests, as we are the best rodent control service in Northwest Arkansas. In the following, we will explain why our company should be your go-to for efficient rat extermination.
Experienced and Trained Professionals
In Northwest Arkansas, rodent problems are nothing new for our team of trained experts. They are certified and insured for your protection and have received extensive training in modern rodent control methods.
Bentonville Pest is proud to engage in the training of our staff on a regular basis so that we can serve our customers better than anyone else. We're not just rodent control specialists; we're also your neighbors, so we know the specific difficulties you're up against.
Comprehensive Pest Inspection
Our team will examine your property thoroughly before beginning any rodent control treatment. This will help us determine the source of the problem and develop an approach to therapy that is just right for you.
The entry points, food sources, and structural weaknesses that may be attracting rodents are all factors that we take into account during our thorough pest assessment. By carefully dissecting the problem, we can eliminate it permanently and stop further outbreaks.
Cutting-Edge Techniques and Solutions
Bentonville Pest uses cutting-edge, environmentally favorable techniques for rodent control that get the job done right and last. Non-toxic baits, traps, and exclusion methods are just some of our cutting-edge approaches that not only get rid of the current rat population but also help stop them from coming back.
By staying ahead of the curve, we can guarantee that you will receive the most effective and secure rodent control options for your property.
Unparalleled Customer Service
When compared to the competition, we stand out because of our commitment to excellent customer care. When you call Bentonville Pest, you'll talk to a helpful person who knows their stuff and is eager to hear your issues and find solutions.
To ensure that you are completely happy with the rodent control service we provide, we give accommodating appointment times, quick responses, and transparent dialogue at all times. Our top priority is providing you with the outcomes you expect in a hassle-free manner.
Bentonville Pest offers a 100% satisfaction assurance on all of our services. Until your rodent issue is solved, we will not stop working to provide the best rodent control in Northwest Arkansas. We will return to your property at no extra charge if you are unhappy with the outcomes of our initial treatment. The safety of your home or company from rodent infestations is our top priority, and we want you to feel comfortable hiring us.
Bentonville Pest is the only name you need to know if you're looking for reliable rat control in Northwest Arkansas. Trust us to get rid of your rodent issues and keep your property safe because of our knowledgeable staff, the thorough inspection process, cutting-edge techniques, excellent customer service, and guaranteed results.
Contact Bentonville Pest today and see for yourself how our superior rodent control services can prevent rodents from further damaging your home or company.
how can bentonville pest help
Common Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Recognizing the early warning indications of a rodent infestation allows you to take action before the problem gets out of hand. Some of the most obvious signs of a rat infestation include the following:
- Droppings: Attics, cellars, and cupboards are just some of the places you might look for them. Rat feces are bigger and spindle-shaped, while mouse feces are smaller and more pellet-like.
- Gnaw marks: Rodents do this to maintain their teeth in good condition. The packaging of food, wooden structures, and electrical lines may all show signs of gnawing. Wires with gnaw scars are especially hazardous because they can start electrical fires.
- Nests: Rats and mice commonly use shredded paper, fabric, or insulation for their homes. These nests are often found in obscure places like behind appliances, in wall cavities, or even beneath floors.
- Odors: Areas with a rodent infestation may have a strong, musty stench. Their natural scent receptors and bodily fluids, namely urine and feces, are to blame for this odor.
- Noises: Rodents may be present if you hear scratching, clicking, or scampering in the walls, ceilings, or floors. At night, when rodents are more active, the sounds they make tend to be more audible.
- Tracks or rub marks: Evidence of rodents can be found in the form of their footprints or rubbings in dusty areas or along their usual routes. These splotchy spots are due to the oil and grime on their hair.
If any of these symptoms sound familiar, it's time to call in the experts in rodent management, like those at Bentonville Pest.
Come see our same-day service for fast results!
When dealing with a rodent infestation, time is of importance, and at Bentonville Pest, we get that. We understand the urgency of rodent control and are pleased to give same-day service to meet your needs. Our same-day service operates as follows:
- Call us: Simply give us a call, and our helpful and knowledgeable staff will take down all the information they need to solve your rodent issue on the spot.
- Inspection: Our skilled inspectors will visit your home or business quickly and examine every inch of it. By conducting a thorough examination, we can determine the source of the problem and devise an appropriate solution.
- Treatment: As a treatment, we will use cutting-edge methods and environmentally friendly products to execute a customized rodent control plan based on the results of our inspection. In no time at all, our trained professionals will have your property free of rats and protected from future infestations.
- Follow-up: We care about your experience with us long after your therapy has ended. To make sure our rodent control measures have been effective and to address any lingering issues, we will plan a follow-up visit.
You can have faith that Bentonville Pest will get rid of your rodent issue the very same day you call, thanks to our same-day service.
Our Rodent-Free Guarantee!
You can trust that Bentonville Pest will provide effective rat control services because we are. To ensure your satisfaction, we back all of our services with a 100% Rodent-Free Guarantee. Here is what we mean by a guarantee:
- Thorough Inspection and Treatment: We inspect and treat your property thoroughly to ensure that you receive the best rodent management possible. After a thorough evaluation of your condition, our team will develop and carry out a therapy strategy developed specifically for you.
- Follow-Up Services: Our commitment to your complete satisfaction does not stop with the initial procedure. To make sure our rodent control efforts were successful and to answer any questions you may still have, we will plan follow-up visits.
- Re-Treatment: In the extremely unlikely event that you have a rodent issue again after we've treated your property, we'll come back at no extra charge and treat the affected areas again.
- Ongoing Support: We're here for you whenever you need us. Our helpful and experienced staff is here to answer any inquiries or address any concerns you may have about our rodent control services.
If you go with Bentonville Pest, you'll be working with a firm that promises to keep its word and guarantees its outcomes.
Four Seasons Pest Control
Having effective rodent control is a necessity that won't go away after a single therapy. For this reason, Bentonville Pest provides our all-encompassing Four Seasons Pest Control program throughout the year. This is an all-year service that will keep your home free of mice and other vermin so that your family can live in comfort and safety. Our Four Seasons Pest Control program includes:
- Seasonal Inspections: Beginning with each new season, our technicians will visit your property and perform a comprehensive inspection as part of this program. With the help of these checks, we can anticipate and prevent any rat issues that may arise.
- Customized Treatments: To combat any current or future rodent problems, we will create and execute individualized treatment plans based on the results of our seasonal inspections. The specifics of your land and the challenges it faces during each season informed the creation of these plans.
- Preventative Measures: Our Four Seasons Pest Control program not only addresses current rodent problems but also works to forestall future infestations through a variety of preventative measures. We will isolate the source of the issue, eliminate food sources, and fix any other conditions that could attract rodents.
- Ongoing Monitoring and Support: If you sign up for Bentonville Pest's Four Seasons Pest Control program, you can rest assured that the company will keep an eye out for any signs of rodents. If you have any questions or concerns at any time during the year, our staff is here to help.
Our Four Seasons Pest Control program is designed to keep your home free of vermin and other unwanted visitors all year long. If you're in need of rodent control in Northwest Arkansas, Bentonville Pest is here to assist. You can trust us to get rid of your rodent issue if you know the telltale signs of an infestation. Take advantage of our same-day service, and read up on our Rodent-Free Guarantee. Our Four Seasons Pest Control program provides year-round coverage, so your home or company is protected no matter the weather.
Don't let rats ruin your life; instead, call Bentonville Pest and see the difference our superior rodent control services can make.
Areas we service
Bentonville Pest is pleased to offer superior pest control services in a wide variety of locations. No matter where you are within our service areas, our certified, experienced technicians are prepared to assist you in securing your residence or business.
We are familiar with the unique pest problems confronted by residents and businesses in every community we serve. As a result, we customize our pest control services to satisfy the unique requirements of each client. Our commitment to providing effective, safe, and environmentally friendly pest control distinguishes us from the competition.
Contact Bentonville Pest without delay if you are experiencing pest problems or want to take preventative measures to protect your property. Contact us today to take the first step toward a pest-free environment. Request a free estimate to learn how Bentonville Pest can benefit your home or business.
Knowledgebase How to deal with the top 6 pests in your homes
How to deal with bed bugs in your home
Bed bugs are one of the most difficult pests to exterminate. They are small, hard to see, and good at hiding in cracks and crevices. If you think you have bed bugs in your home, there are a few things you can do to get rid of them. First, start by cleaning all of your bedding, clothes, and curtains.
Wash everything in hot water and dry it on the highest setting. This will kill any bed bugs that are present. Next, vacuum your mattress and furniture to remove any remaining bugs or eggs. Finally, consider hiring a professional exterminator to come and treat your home. With proper treatment, you can get rid of bed bugs for good.
How to deal with rodent pests in your home
Rodents can be a big problem in the home. They can cause damage to property, contaminate food, and spread disease. There are a few things that you can do to deal with rodent pests in your home. First, you need to identify where they are coming from and how they are getting into your home. Once you know this, you can take steps to block their entry. Second, you need to remove any food sources that they have access to. This means keeping food in sealed containers and keeping your counters and floors clean. Third, you should set up traps or bait stations to capture or kill the rodents. Finally, you should call in a professional if the problem is severe or if you are not able to resolve it on your own.
How to deal with termites pests in your home
Termites can be a serious problem for any homeowner. These pests can cause extensive damage to wood structures, and they are notoriously difficult to get rid of. If you suspect that you have a termite problem, there are a few things you can do to deal with the issue.
First, try to identify where the termites are coming from. If you can find the point of entry, you may be able to treat the problem yourself with a topical insecticide. If the infestation is more widespread, you may need to call in a professional pest control company. In either case, it is important to act quickly, as termites can cause a lot of damage in a short amount of time.
How to deal with mosquito pests in your home
For many people, mosquitoes are nothing more than a nuisance. But these pests can actually pose a serious health risk, as they can transmit diseases like malaria and Zika virus. Fortunately, there are some simple steps you can take to keep mosquitoes out of your home.
Start by eliminating any standing water, as this is where mosquitoes lay their eggs. Be sure to empty out any water that has collected in flower pots, bird baths, or rain gutters. You should also keep your windows and doors shut as much as possible, and use mosquito netting when sleeping outdoors.
In addition, consider using an insect repellent when spending time in areas where mosquitoes are present. By taking these precautions, you can help to keep yourself and your family safe from these dangerous pests.
How to deal with mole pests in your home
Moles can be a major nuisance for homeowners. Not only do they damage lawns and gardens, but they can also tunnel under houses and cause structural damage. While there are a variety of ways todeal with mole pests, the most effective method is to hire a professional exterminator.
Professional exterminators have the knowledge and experience to safely and effectively eliminate mole populations. In addition, they can provide long-term pest control services that help to keep moles from returning. If you are dealing with mole pests in your home, contact a professional exterminator to discuss your options.
how to deal with flies pests in your home
Flies can be more than just a nuisance- they can also spread disease. Fortunately, there are a few simple steps you can take to reduce the fly population in your home. Start by keeping food and garbage properly sealed. Flies are attracted to the smell of food, so it's important to keep kitchen surfaces clean and free of crumbs.
You should also empty garbage cans regularly and use a tight-fitting lid. If flies are already present in your home, you can try using trap. Fill a bowl with sugar water or vinegar and cover it with plastic wrap.
Poke a few small holes in the top, and then wait for the flies to be drawn in. Once they're trapped, they won't be able to escape and will eventually perish. With a little effort, you can keep your home fly-free.
How to deal with pests in your commercial space
No one likes dealing with pests, but they can be a problem for businesses, especially those in the food industry. The good news is that there are steps you can take to deter pests from taking up residence in your commercial space.
First, keep your space clean and free of food debris. This includes sweeping and mopping floors on a regular basis, and taking out the trash regularly. You should also seal up any cracks or holes where pests could enter.
In addition, you can use pest control products like traps and baits to help keep pests at bay. By taking these simple steps, you can help to keep your business pest-free.
excellent service see real people's experience with us
We are a full-service pest control company. We serve your home or business with the best local technicians in Arkansas — see what our customers have to say.
Bentonville Pest Control is outstanding. Terrific responsiveness, a willingness to work us into his schedule on short notice, with prompt and professional service. We couldn’t be happier with him and are glad he’s on it. We’ll look forward to his regular service at our house and in my opinion, Rainier Pest Control is the top choice for this service in the Gig Harbor area.
Bentonville Pest Control is amazing. We have been using Rainer Pest Control for years, they come once a quarter treat our property and home for general pests. Very professional, reliable and great communication. Great company, I would highly recommend.
They are incredibly responsive, professional, thorough, punctual, and friendly. I greatly appreciate the reminder email he sends the day before our routine service. We have had zero pest issues since we started using him and highly recommend him to anyone in need of pest control. Five stars!
They were very professional, providing detailed descriptions of both the short term and long term treatment plans to resolve our ongoing pest issues. Mike was also incredibly kind and took the extra time to get to know me and my unique situation, a refreshing personal touch we just don’t see enough of with the bigger companies. I am confident that Mike was the best choice I could have made to resolve my pest issues. He’s worth it! You won’t regret giving him a call!
Bentonville Pest is outstanding. Terrific responsiveness, a willingness to work us into his schedule on short notice, with prompt and professional service. We couldn’t be happier with him and are glad he’s on it. We’ll look forward to his regular service at our house and in my opinion, Rainier Pest Control is the top choice for this service in the Gig Harbor area.
Mike Moffat and Rainer Pest Control are amazing. We have been using Rainer Pest Control for years, they come once a quarter treat our property and home for general pests. Very professional, reliable and great communication. Great company, I would highly recommend.
Mike is incredibly responsive, professional, thorough, punctual, and friendly. I greatly appreciate the reminder email he sends the day before our routine service. We have had zero pest issues since we started using him and highly recommend him to anyone in need of pest control. Five stars!
Mike was very professional, providing detailed descriptions of both the short term and long term treatment plans to resolve our ongoing pest issues. Mike was also incredibly kind and took the extra time to get to know me and my unique situation, a refreshing personal touch we just don’t see enough of with the bigger companies. I am confident that Mike was the best choice I could have made to resolve my pest issues. He’s worth it! You won’t regret giving him a call!